What we offer:
Fog2H20 can recommend, design, build and maintain the best water harvesting system for your specific needs.
• Assessing fog availability in your area and determining how this system can reduce your demand on municipal or groundwater supply; We can help you asses ROI based upon Fog data and available credits or subsidies
• Designing a system to either store water or deliver it to
where it is needed
• Providing full installation and maintenance of the system.
Agriculture and Viticulture
• Deliver water directly from net to crops or vines using drip lines
• Nets are thin and linear and can be installed parallel to rows
Industrial and Commercial
• Replenish underground cisterns or water storage tanks for later use
• Nets can be installed on rooftops or along fence lines in parking lots
• Reduce dependency on municipal water and harvest water in rain barrels for later use
• Nets can be installed out of sight on roofmtops and connect to downspouts
Parks and Recreation
• Replenish ponds and distribute to vegetated landscape areas through irrigation systems
• Nets can be installed along fence lines or higher elevations, and can be painted or masked to improve visual aesthetics
Habitat Rehabilitation from Water Loss
• Replenish water in ecosystems suffering from water loss due to removal of tree canopy and erosion
• Nets can be used as a mitigation measure to regain water that is lost from removal of trees and can be located on exposed erodible surfaces or feed water systems.